Are you an experienced blogger with a knack for cutting through the dross and extracting the meat of a story in no time at all? Then, why not write for us?
Write for us
We’re always on the lookout for fresh new voices to contribute content to blackgayblog.com on a regular basis. Be it an insightful data-driven piece, a one-to-one interview or a news story, perhaps a thoughtful social critique, informative how-to, book or film review, a topical roundup, or a list. There are many opportunities to get your work noticed.
We love freelancers who come to us with concise, powerful, relevant pitches. You’ll find our editorial staff eager and ready to get your work published.
How to pitch
- Introduce your story idea and define your angle
- Explain why your idea is timely, unique, important, and/or of interest to our readers
- Estimate a delivery deadline for your piece
- Include a short bio and your contact details
- Attach writing samples or clips to demonstrate your experience (if relevant)
Alternatively, you can send a writing sample (at least 600 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay is per post and depends on experience, quality and word-length. We generally prefer applicants from the United Kingdom, any Commonwealth country, and North America. However, applicants from all regions will be considered.